Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Cookies!

Okay so I'm not the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mom I hoped to be...But I did make more cookies this week and I thought they turned out quite good. Giovanni, my lonely four year old, helped me. I tweaked this oatmeal cookie recipe a little and this is what I came up with:

Cranberry Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbs. molasses
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup white flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
6 oz. dark chocolate bar
1 cup dried cranberries

Cream the butter. Add sugar, eggs molasses and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients. Chop up the chocolate bar...or let your son beat at it with the rolling pin, and add to the mix with the cranberries. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Those cookies sound so great, mmmm.

Becca said...

Anyone that can tweak any recipe is amazing! They look delicious! YUM!