Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hairdos

This is for Lara...I'm glad you like the do! I like to do my daughters hair...however, sometimes Beppina doesn't have the patience for me and sometimes I don't have the patience for her! I have checked out a few hair-do blogs and find that most of them are way too complex or just silly looking; not generally conducive to mother daughter bonding. The one blog that I like is Girly Do's by Jenn. Generally simple, fun and easy...and not stupid looking!

Recipe for a cool hairdo:
1 cool blog (not this one)
1 cool daughter (get your own)
1 cool mom (it's okay if you're not always cool)

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Hey, thanks! Although I am jumping the gun a bit. While I finally did get my own daughter, she's only 3 months old and pretty dang bald. :) Doesn't hurt to plan early thought, right?

Kyla said...

Maddie read this post and went to the sight so we experimented with one style but it didn't turn out quite right, I need to practice. Maddie is very patient at this age so I have no excuse. I love your blog!!