Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Daze

Beppina starts school tomorrow so I guess our summer is officially ended…over before it begins it seems. Ah well, I try not to complain to much and I do love the Autumn. Here is our last Hurrah for summer!

Summer Hurrah:summer 09 027

Water





summer 09 001


More water





summer 09 029



A handful of neighbor kids




summer 09 033




One smallish climbing tree



summer 09 031





Stuff to haul up the tree



summer 09 032






Some more water, please?


summer 09 003





Good bye summer!


4 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

She's coloring while up a tree. Hilarious. Love the last picture. It could be a famous print or painting, I swear.

Sara said...

Cute, cute kids. we can actually see their faces!!! wish I could squeeze those cuties in person!

Becca said...

Love the diaper baby! Where are you doing your photo editing?

Doctor O said...

Photo editing? That's just pure photography talent!